Deliver Your Java Application in One-JAR™! Copyright 2004-2007 by P. Simon Tuffs, All Rights Reserved.
Thanks to the following contributors for their suggestions and patches towards improving One-JAR:
Please forgive me if I've missed your name from this list, let me know and I'll be happy to acknowledge
- Christopher Ottley & Dennis Pfisterer: The native library loading mechanism
- Erik Pragt: for sharing his Comic Reader application and working through a nasty recursion problem
- Geoff Bourne: Cleaning up the one-jar "myName" mechanism and improving cross-platform support.
- Alex Gadenz: Improving the URL handler with Mime-Type and anchor support
- Uwe Reimann: Cleaning up the source base for Java 5
- Nick Vincent: getting me to implement the META-INF/services mechanism properly
- Andreas Goetz: finding a problem with getPackage()
- Efrain Klein: for suggesting improvements to the argument parsing
- Oleg Astakhov: for pointing out that my documentation was inadequate, and suggesting improvements to it and the code
- Ferenc Hechler: for integrating One-JAR into Fat Jar and Eclipse (http://fjep.sourceforge.net)
- Everyone else for using it and providing feedback